The Tennessee Titans support many worthwhile charitable causes and events each year. We make every effort to accommodate as many auction requests as possible.
To be considered for a donation item, please comply with the following guidelines:
• All donation requests must be submitted online 8 weeks prior to event date. Click here to access the Tennessee Titans donation request form
• Requests must include event date.
• Non-profit organizations must provide 501(c)(3) tax status (schools & churches please provide a tax exemption letter).
• If you are a business sponsoring a charitable event, please provide the nonprofit information or ask a member of the benefiting charity to complete the online form.
• We do not provide items for raffles, door or incentive prizes, individuals and/or charity team fundraisers (i.e. Relay for Life, Walk the Nights, etc).
• We serve the geographic market of Tennessee, northern Alabama and southern Kentucky.
• Your organization can only receive one donation item per calendar year.
Each request is reviewed and evaluated on an individual basis. Once completed, you will receive a corresponding email with either an approval or denial.
Approved donation items, for organizations outside of Nashville-Davidson County, are mailed two weeks prior to your event date. All Nashville-Davidson County nonprofits and organizations choosing to pick-up their auction item will be contacted 7-10 days prior to the event date. Pick-up items will be available at the Titans training facility, Saint Thomas Sports Park.
Disclaimer: We are unable to donate game tickets and do not accept personal mailed or dropped off items to be autographed by players and/or coaches.