The NFL will celebrate its brightest stars of today and tomorrow with new Pro Bowl week festivities in 2017 in Orlando.
Culminating with the 2017 Pro Bowl game at Camping World Stadium on Sunday, January 29 and televised live at 7 PM CT on ESPN and ESPN Deportes, Pro Bowl week will celebrate all levels of football -- from youth to high school to the NFL's best.
The 2017 Pro Bowl will feature a return to the traditional AFC vs. NFC game format following three years using a revised, "unconferenced" format. The NFL's best will once again be in the spotlight as 88 players -- 44 from the AFC and 44 from the NFC -- are determined by the consensus votes of fans, players and coaches.
More Pro Bowl Info
Nissan Stadium has 177 beautifully appointed suites complete with all the amenities ranging from leather seats to real marble countertops. Enjoy every event at Nissan Stadium from the comfort of your own exclusive suite. Not only can you enjoy Titans games, you'll also have the exclusive opportunity to take in Tennessee State University football games, the Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl, CMA Country Music Festival, and all other Nissan Stadium concerts and events, including the U.S. Women's Soccer match in March and Monster Trucks Jam in June.
Click here to view the Virtual Venue Map of Nissan Stadium!
Complete our online form for additional information.
• 20-22 tickets for all Titans Games (with option to purchase additional singles for maximum entertainment options)
• 12 custom theater-style leather viewing seats.
• 3rd Row / drink rail with four or five bar stools.
• 4 VIP Parking passes
• Sliding glass panels.
• Refrigerator, ice machine and buffet counter.
• Private restroom.
• Fully heated and air-conditioned with private climate control.
• (2) in-suite Flat Screen 40’ LCD / High Definition Televisions with access to all NFL games via NFL SUNDAY TICKET
• Private Direct Dial telephone service w/ personal dedicated phone number.
• Private entrance to each Suite.
• Optional signage opportunities inside & outside the suite for company branding.
• Coat and storage closet.
• Furnished and decorated w/ Brand New Carpeting & Stereo Surround Sound Systems in EVERY Suite!
• In-suite catering and bar service available thru Nissan Stadium Concessionaire, Aramark.
• Option to purchase at face value 2 tickets to the Super Bowl® each season or 4-6 tickets if the Tennessee Titans are a participating team.
• Annual Private Suite-Holder Party
• Optional Membership to The Governors Club in Brentwood, TN
(up to 2 memberships per suite)
• Two pre-game On-Field passes for one game per NFL season
• Exclusive option to purchase suite tickets for other Nissan Stadium events.
• Access to multi-story air-conditioned club lounge for Suite patrons: Expanded food options (if you choose not to cater your suite) Dining lounges and bars and over 40 Big Screen HDTV’s available to watch any NFL Game Extended food and beverage service before and after game (Suites remain open for 1 hour after game’s end)
• Express Elevator to Suite levels.
• Reception desk and concierge services in lobby areas.
• Complimentary game programs delivered to Suite along with an annual complimentary visit to your suite from the Titans’ Cheerleaders
The full 10-game season suites range in price from $59,000/year to $130,000/year as you move from the end-zone/sideline to the dead center 50-yard line and include 20-22 tickets plus 4 VIP parking passes per game. The suites are also once again exclusive to you for ALL events held here at Nissan Stadium including the Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl, CMA Music Festival, United States Soccer World Cup & Summer Olympics Qualifying, Tennessee State University and a wide variety of concerts including the likes of The Rolling Stones, Kenny Chesney, Tim McGraw and George Strait who have performed at Nissan Stadium in the past.
Single-game suites range from $6,500 to $12,500 per game depending upon location.
Nissan Stadium suites are always in high demand. A few season and single-game suites will be available for the 2016 season on a first-come, first-served basis.
Contact Bill Wainwright (Director of Suite Sales and Services) at 615-565-4250 or CLICK HERE to fill out our online form for additional information and to ensure you get the best seats in the house.