LP Field Suites
NFL Football is by far and away the #1 Spectator sport in America and there is no better way to entertain those important clients and/or friends than in the comfort of your own climate controlled suite!
LP Field has 176 beautifully appointed suites complete with all the amenities ranging from leather seats to real marble countertops. Enjoy every event at LP Field from the comfort of your own exclusive suite. Not only can you enjoy Titans games, you'll also have the exclusive opportunity to take in Tennessee State University football games, the Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl, CMA Country Music Festival, and all other LP Field concerts and events, including the SOLD OUT One Direction concert in August. Click here to view the Virtual Venue Map of LP Field
• 20-22 tickets for all Titans Games (with option to purchase additional singles for maximum entertainment options)
• 12 custom theater-style leather viewing seats.
• 3rd Row / drink rail with four or five bar stools.
• 4 VIP Parking passes
• Sliding glass panels.
• Refrigerator, ice machine and buffet counter.
• Private restroom.
• Fully heated and air-conditioned with private climate control.
• (2) in-suite Flat Screen 40’ LCD / High Definition Televisions with access to all NFL games via NFL SUNDAY TICKET
• Private Direct Dial telephone service w/ personal dedicated phone number.
• Private entrance to each Suite.
• Optional signage opportunities inside & outside the suite for company branding.
• Coat and storage closet.
• Furnished and decorated w/ Brand New Carpeting & Stereo Surround Sound Systems in EVERY Suite!
• In-suite catering and bar service available thru LP Field Concessionaire, Centerplate Catering.
• Option to purchase at face value 2 tickets to the Super Bowl® each season or 4-6 tickets if the Tennessee Titans are a participating team.
• Annual Private Suite-Holder Party
• Optional Membership to The Governors Club in Brentwood, TN
(up to 2 memberships per suite)
• Two pre-game On-Field passes for one game per NFL season
• Exclusive option to purchase suite tickets for other LP Field events.
• Access to multi-story air-conditioned club lounge for Suite patrons: Expanded food options (if you choose not to cater your suite) Dining lounges and bars and over 40 Big Screen HDTV’s available to watch any NFL Game Extended food and beverage service before and after game (Suites remain open for 1 hour after game’s end)
• Express Elevator to Suite levels.
• Reception desk and concierge services in lobby areas.
• Complimentary game programs delivered to Suite along with an annual complimentary visit to your suite from the Titans’ Cheerleaders
The full 10-game season suites range in price from $59,000/year to $130,000/year as you move from the end-zone/sideline to the dead center 50-yard line and include 20-22 tickets plus 4 VIP parking passes per game. The suites are also once again exclusive to you for ALL events held here at LP Field including the Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl, CMA Music Festival, United States Soccer World Cup & Summer Olympics Qualifying, Tennessee State University and a wide variety of concerts including the likes of Kenny Chesney, Tim McGraw and George Strait who have performed at LP Field in the past.
Single-game suites range from $8,000 to $11,000 per game depending upon location.
LP Field Suites are always in high demand. A few season and single-game suites will be available for the 2014 season on a first-come, first-served basis.
Titans 2014 home opponents include: Texans, Colts, Jaguars, Browns, Steelers, Jets, Cowboys and Giants.Contact Bill Wainwright (Director of Suite & Club Services) at (615) 565-4250 for additional information and to ensure you get the best seats in the house. CLUB SEATS/LOUNGE SEATS
Club Seats/Lounge Club seats are the perfect alternative for fans who want to watch the game outdoors, yet enjoy all the luxuries the club lounge area provides.
Totally enclosed and climate controlled for year-round comfort, the Club Level Lounge is the ideal place to entertain your guests. Offering fine dining, table service, impressive amenities, and strategically-placed high definition flat screen televisions that let you keep an eye on the game, the Club Level Lounge will quickly develop a reputation as the place to be on Sunday afternoons during football season.
The club seat you'll be sitting in is wider than a normal stadium seat. In fact, they're a full 21 inches wide. So you're always comfortable, even when the game goes into overtime. Cup holders are even mounted on the back of the seat in front of you or on the rail, instead of on the arm rests. That's a real plus for folks who like a little extra elbow room.
With club seats, you'll enjoy stadium access via a special entrance open only to Club or skybox ticket holders. Thanks to the Club Level Lounge areas, you can arrive up to two hours before kickoff and stay for a few moments after the final whistle blows. Your seats even include the option to purchase reserved parking in special VIP lots! GAME DAY A LA CARTE ACTION STATION
As we continue our efforts to make the Club Level a very special and valued area at LP Field, we will provide enhancements to the Club Lounge areas and your membership. This year we have a wonderfully exciting new addition to your game day culinary experience. Starting after kickoff once the buffet closes, we are happy to announce our all-you-ever-wanted "A La Carte Action Stations." With a wider selection and freshly prepared entrees, everyone can find their favorites. We'll offer a variety of tempting dishes from Philly Cheese Steaks to succulent Shrimp Stir-Fry, all made fresh for you when you place your order!